31 with 29 posters participating
- McLaren’s next entry-level supercar will be the plug-in hybrid Artura, which arrives toward the end of 2021.
- It’s a clean-sheet design for the British carmaker but still recognizably a McLaren.
- The brand’s signature dihedral doors are present and correct.
- On track, the Artura’s hybrid system provides a total of 671 hp.
- I’m not alone in thinking that the McLaren steering wheel is the best in the industry in terms of size and shape. Unlike rivals Ferrari…